First of all, congratulations to all who ROCKED 13.4! Way to go!
Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for helping coordinate, sticking around to cheer each other on, participating in the pot-luck challenge (whether as a chef or taster!), and especially cleaning up the box afterwards – SUPER!
Next week, 6 April, is our last CrossFit Games Open WOD. With that in mind, let’s make it extra special!!
1. Please dress up as either your favorite super hero, super villain, or super somebody (you can make something up) 🙂 We are talking bright colors, masks, capes, full costumes – whatever just have fun with it!!
2. If you’re just too cool to dress up (even a little) please bring a penalty beverage for everyone to enjoy! 😉
3. Hopefully the weather is nicer next Saturday and we can really fire up the grill so bring some meat!
4. Plan to stick around, play some games, hang out, and celebrate! Nick is begging for someone, anyone to beat him at beer pong. The last person to go head-to-head with him failed and left the table limping (never mind it was Imran in his boot…)
5. Keep an eye out for the details of next week’s pot-luck challenge!
See you there,
Just as a reminder –
Saturday regular WOD 0900
Open Competitors & Judges need to be present at 0930
Just coming to cheer and party? The heats will start at 1030