Please remember to reserve a spot for child care if you need it.
Register by filling out the form below. Please indicate number of children and any special concerns.
As a reminder:
Gym Rules for the Box apply. In addition, the following will be in effect.
- CFA will provide a competent familiar person to oversee the children in the designated “Children’s Area.”
- This person will keep the children in the correct area and report any issues to the parent or guardian who must deal immediately with the issue at hand.
- If you would like to bring your child(ren) to CFA during the Games there will be a 10 Euro per family per Saturday charge as compensation / sitting fee.
- Please provide your child with adequate forms of entertainment to last the duration of your stay, i.e. video games, books, movie player, non-messy arts like coloring, puzzles, etc.
- Children are not permitted to be in the designated athlete / judges areas during the Open. It is important that parents / guardians review the rules and expected behavior with their children prior to the events.