As the owner of CrossFit Assault Stuttgart, Mike is passionate about the sport and introducing it to new people. He has 25 years of fitness training with 15 years of martial arts and 10 years of American Football. After reading about „The Definition of Fitness“ on the CrossFit mainpage, Mike knew he was hooked on CrossFit and began his certifications and opened his own CrossFit Gym.
Mike feels that the functional fitness of CrossFit prepares athletes for any situation in „real life“ and that most work outs deliver crossover benefits to other movements that you wouldn’t have expected. He likes to see the athletes constantly improving in CrossFit.
CrossFit has highly qualified Coaches who are there to support in the constant improvement of the sport. Every work out is a challenge and it’s great that in CrossFit, each athlete has support from each other. The atmosphere in a CrossFit Gym is in no way comparable to a regular gym. In CrossFit, everyone works out together and encourages each other to improve each time. These athletes are willing to make great efforts in order to improve their health and achieve the results they are looking for.
“Do not wait to start CF just because you are worried that you are not fit enough for the workouts. Any workout will be scaled to the intensity level that you can handle. Don’t waste your time “getting in shape” before starting – CrossFit gets you fit! Forget about trying to look good during a CF workout… if that happens, you’re not working hard enough!”
Berufsausbildung / Vocational Training:
- Dipl. Psych. / MSc. Psychology
- Heilpraktiker / Naturopath Medical Practitioner
- Fitnesstrainer B Lizenz
- CrossFit Lv.3 Trainer
- CPC – Crossfit Lv.2 Trainer
- CF Gymnastics
- CF Mobility
- CF Strongman
- CF Football
- 3 weeks SEALFIT Academy / Kokoro 29 Graduate
- Training for Warriors (Martin Rooney) – Lv.2 Certified Instructor
- MovNat – Lv.1 Certified Trainer
- Fundamentals of Human Movement (Steve Maxwell) – Certified Instructor
- ELEIKO Strength Coach Lv.1
- Functional Training for Athletes at all Levels (Jimmy Radcliffe, University of Oregon)
- Concept 2 – Indoor Rowing Trainer
- Kettlebell Training für Fortgeschrittene (Dr. Till Sukopp)
- Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu 5.Dan
- Todd Military Close Combat Phase 2 Exponent