WOD: Wednesday, 26 November 2014
Foam Rolling & Basic 4 Stretching
Top of the Head Drill – Knee Grab
Top of the Head Drill – Froggie
Top of the Head Drill – March
Elephant Walk (Hands and Heels)
Mountain Climber Walk
Lunge Complex (Forward-Lateral-Backward)
5 Wall Walks
4 x 3 “High” Box Jumps (usually 30/24”)
Seal Roll – Bridge – V-Up Complex (10 reps)
Perform 1 set each of the Squat, Push Up and Pull Up series.
The correct tempo is absolutely essential: 2121
Don’t rest between sets.
3 x 500m Row, alternating partners
Teams of 2 x male and 1 x female (coaches adjust as necessary):
8 Minute Time Cap
As a team:
While somebody is rowing for calories, complete
120 Wall-Balls (20lb for men, 14lb for women, 3 meter target for all)
120 Box Jumps (24″ for men, 20″ for women).
Wall Ball 14/10 lbs
Box Jumps 20/10″
Goblet Squat & Press
Box Step Ups AHAP
3 rounds of 500m row, rest as long as the rower is occupied by your teammates. Adjust flywheel resistance and cadence every round to find whats best for you.
– The rower must be moving for other team members to throw wall-balls or do box-jumps. (someone is always rowing on the rower, partners can switch out as much as desired or not).
– All 120 wall-balls must be completed before box jumps begin.
– Only one wall-ball can be moving at a time (That is, 2 people cannot simultaneously do wall-balls. If a male is throwing a 20lb ball, then the 14lb ball must be on the floor.)
– Only 1 box per team (females can either do 24″ or adjust the box to 20″ as required, but then it has to go back to 24″ for the male)
– There is no requirement for minimum rowing, wall-balls or box-jumps per team member.
Team Score is Wall-Ball reps + Box-Jumps + Calories rowed.
0600 – WOD
0915 – WOD
1700 – WOD
1830 – WOD
1830 – BBC
0900-1930 – Open Gym
Don’t forget to sign up for your classes!
Questions about Class Registration / Sign up? Please Click Here